VIRTUALTONE provides you with a robust, low-cost enterprise voice solution, replacing costly PBX or Centrex service — with the flexibility and durability of Internet Protocol (IP). With VIRTUALTONE capability, your company can change its communications financial model, meeting your communications needs at significant cost savings.
VIRTUALTONE goes far beyond traditional PBX, IP-PBX, Key, or Centrex services to include in your voice communication a vast array of Web-based feature functionality for simplified, efficient communication within your company. VIRTUALTONE easily connects all of your company locations and remote employees with the same dialing plan, creating a virtual campus environment with intra-company 4- or 5-digit dialing, call forwarding, and enhanced company-wide voicemail capability. Your employees can manage all of their office communications needs through any Internet access or browser. Business communications no longer need to be dependent on location and hardware.
VIRTUALTONE — Gives you the best of both worlds: the features and benefits of traditional voice systems and the power and capability of the Internet. VIRTUALTONE includes a suite of advanced browser-based capabilities described below.
User Web Portal
Use this Web-based graphical user interface to access and manage all VIRTUALTONE services. Your User Web Portal manages such capabilities as setting “find me/follow me” preferences; viewing missed, outgoing, and incoming calls; placing outgoing calls; viewing and listening to voicemail messages; viewing and storing faxes; setting up conference calls; assigning speed-dial numbers; and managing personal and company contacts. In addition, the User Web Portal is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook® software.
“Unified Messaging” enables you to consolidate the management of communication by, for example, sending voicemails to e-mail and fax to e-mail. All of this is managed by personal preferences set up in the User Web Portal.
VALUE AND BENEFITSCreate a “national" campus
- Remove physical limitations
- Connect remote employees to office seamlessly without extra costs
- Migrate easily
- Execute moves, adds, and changes simply (through Web-based tools)
- Implement 4- and 5-digit dialing plans
- Shared company directory
- Prioritized call handling
- User-friendly conferencing service
- One unified voice mailbox
- Instant tie-in to remote workers and branches A User Web Portal for all feature management and personal preferences
- Free “on-net" calling — Eliminates long-distance calling between offices
- Reduced support costs — Instant moves, adds, and changes with a click of a mouse
- Built-in disaster recovery
- Bundled packaging and pricing
- Minimized service calls
- Minimized system upgrade costs
- Minimized upgrade costs for new features
- No full-time employee needed to manage phone system
Transform your current, costly phone system into a cost-effective Internet-hosted tool for all your employees with VIRTUALTONE, an instantly scalable voice solution. Contact Phoenix Internet for more information at 877-269-7886.